Find the meaning or definition of a english word
Word meaning sum
The aggregate of two or more numbers, magnitudes, quantities, or particulars; the amount or whole of any number of individuals or particulars added together; as, the sum of 5 and 7 is 12.
A quantity of money or currency; any amount, indefinitely; as, a sum of money; a small sum, or a large sum.
The principal points or thoughts when viewed together; the amount; the substance; compendium; as, this is the sum of all the evidence in the case; this is the sum and substance of his objections.
Height; completion; utmost degree.
A problem to be solved, or an example to be wrought out.
To bring together into one whole; to collect into one amount; to cast up, as a column of figures; to ascertain the totality of; -- usually with up.
To bring or collect into a small compass; to comprise in a few words; to condense; -- usually with up.
To have (the feathers) full grown; to furnish with complete, or full-grown, plumage.
Crossword clues for sum
- Amount of cash
- An amount of money
- Chinese appetiser, dim ...
- Chinese dumplings, dim ...
- Did you say some maths homework?
- In addition, this is the bottom line
- Maths problem
- No longer in charge of backing music for the final score
- Particular amount of money
- Quantity of money
- Tally up parts in musical
- Whole amount
- Word that might ensue lump or dim
- You and I return with a thousand in total
schwann's white substance
d c3 a9cor
Click (x) to cl0se
Exercise your brain with new crossword game for Android
Get it from